Skyblock is a game for people who want to try Minecraft starting from almost nothing. It consists of a 5x5 area of dirt 4 blocks tall and has three sections. The Tree, an open space and the Chest.
How to MakeEdit
First, in Creative Mode, make a 5x5 dirt area with 4 blocks tall, grow a tree, and place a chest.
- Inside the chest place the following:
- 2 Buckets of water
- 10 Buckets of lava (for obsidian)
- 1 Wheat seed
- 3 Wool
- 3 diamond (for pick-axe to mine obsidian)
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 melon seed
- 1 pumpkin seed ( if you want)
- Don't attack other players! (unless you are playing by yourself)
- Don't cheat!
- Don't hog everything to yourself! (again, unless playing by self)
StartingEditNow you've got everything and you've written the rules and challenges on a Sign then you are ready to begin. First of all, remember that if you crouch, you can`t fall off the edge. To make a Cobblestone generator, look at this image.
Tips & TricksEdit
- If you make your generator like this then you are doing great.
- Make an infinite water source with the two water blocks. 2 by 2 and water in both corners makes one.
- Making a Stone Pickaxe helps you, but is not necessary since you have a diamond pickaxe.
- Before you cut the tree, put dirt around it so you can catch the saplings (If you are lucky enough to get saplings).
- Crouch and you won't fall off edge.
- Putting wood in a Furnace and cooking it with more wooden planks makes Charcoal for a Torch (just like Coal).
- Don't destroy all the grass or animals won't spawn.
- You need 4 pieces of wooden planks to make a Crafting Table.
- Obsidian can only be mined with a Diamond Pickaxe.